JoinHub Pharma leverages its low-cost structure, substantial experience, and technological platforms to provide competitive, high-quality bespoke pharma contract manufacturing services for Ghana.
Here are some reasons why you should choose JoinHub Pharma’s pharma experts:
- We design and manufacture cost-effective, high-quality pharmaceutical goods.
- We provide ecologically friendly commercial processes.
- Strategic Global Supply
- R&D Pilot Plant Located in the Manufacturing Facility
- Manufacturing plant that is highly automated and controlled by software
- High-security facilities
- Ideal for Third-Party Manufacturing
- 1300+ goods in various formats such as pills, capsules, syrups, etc.
- World-class Product Quality
- Best prices on affordability
- Excellent packaging to ensure zero damage
- Shipping to over 25 countries
- Higher testing session standards
JoinHub Pharma – Trusted Pharma Contract Manufacturing Company for Ghana
JoinHub Pharma, a renowned contract manufacturing company, acts as a business partner for your company’s entire growth by alleviating the strain of product manufacturing.
JoinHub Pharma provides comprehensive pharmaceutical contract manufacturing services.
JoinHub Pharma’s contract manufacturing pharma services include the production of branded and generic medications at various acceptable quality standards. US FDA-authorized facilities, WHO GMP-approved facilities, WHO Pre-qualified recognized facilities, and Neutral Label production are among the approved and known quality levels.
JoinHub Pharma is India’s leading pharmaceutical contract manufacturing company. The firm provides several benefits to your organization by working as a contract manufacturer. With JoinHub Pharma, an Indian pharmaceutical contract manufacturing company, you can save money, have access to a wide range of skill sets, achieve the highest levels of quality control, and focus on your core skills. In other words, JoinHub Pharma is both useful and necessary for your company’s overall success.
JoinHub Pharma has earned a lot of praise, and we have an excellent reputation in the pharma business when it comes to pharma contract manufacturing. In all of our large-scale specialized manufacturing units, we assure excellence in safety and quality. Furthermore, our highly skilled technical personnel ensures that our products meet high requirements. We bring value to our pharma industry partners and collaborators by providing inexpensive pharma products to domestic and worldwide third parties, benefiting all of our clients with our expertise in the global supply of low-cost pharmaceuticals.
Why Choose Us?
- Excellent Quality: We provide the best quality items and never, ever compromise on quality.
- Bulk Manufacturing: We provide incredibly competitive pricing due to bulk production and economies of scale.
- Product Ideas: For all of our third-party manufacturing clients, all product design and packaging designs are complimentary, and you will never be charged for the product, carton, or label designs.
- Quick turnaround: In comparison to others, we provide a quick turnaround time. We typically ship orders within a few days.
- Low minimum order quantity: In comparison to other manufacturers, we have a low minimum order quantity.
- Trademarks: We provide trademark assistance to our customers and may also apply on their behalf if necessary.
- Product Selection: If our clients are unsure where to begin, we assist them in product selection and provide them with honest advice.
JoinHub Pharma’s Contract Manufacturing Process
JoinHub Pharma provides a diverse range of Contract Manufacturing Services that are driven by expertise and innovation. We assist your product reach the market fast and efficiently, saving you money and time dealing with the complexities of the production process. We are one of the leading Pharma Contract Manufacturing firms in India due to our well-managed facilities, professional workforce, significant R&D, and flexible terms of trade.
If you want to work with JoinHub Pharma for pharma contract manufacturing services for Ghana, here’s what you need to do:
MAKE A LIST OF PRODUCTS AND GET A QUOTE
- Make a list of the pharma products you want to be made by a third-party manufacturer, such as JoinHub Pharma. Once you’ve finalized your product list, fill out the get a quotation form at the top, and one of our sales representatives will contact you.
DECIDE ON YOUR PRODUCT ORDER QUANTITY AND PRODUCT COMPOSITION.
- After you’ve finalized your product list, double-check the product order amount and composition. For tablets and capsules, our minimum order quantity (MOQ) is normally few boxes, while for syrups, it is usually few bottles.
Place YOUR ORDER
- After you’ve finalized your product order numbers and product composition, send us a purchase order (PO) for your third-party manufacturing needs. After submitting your PO, you will be sent a purchase invoice (PI) for your order and requested to pay a deposit on the entire order price.
COMPLETE YOUR ARTWORK
- Once the artwork is complete, we will send you an email with the following information:
- Your product’s brand name on the carton and foil
- Packing information, product composition – Design, colour, and so forth – Marketed On your carton and foil, include your firm name, logo, and address.
SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Your Company Profile – Documents for Directors (Aadhar Card and Pan Card) – Drug Licenses
- Your GST Registration Certificate – Non-resemblance Certificate
DELIVERY OF ORDERS
- After the products are made, you will get a quotation from our team detailing the product’s specifications and the balance that must be placed. Following the documentation submission and the approval of accounts, your manufactured pharma products will be shipped by your selected carrier.
JoinHub Pharma is a one-stop shop for pharmaceutical contract manufacturing services of the highest caliber. We appreciate your requirement and look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact us with your requirements so we can provide you with our best pharma contract manufacturing pricing. We export our products on a ‘third party basis’ and under a neutral label.