Vitamins are a very important part of any human’s diet as vitamins are essential for a lot of things. There are various kinds of vitamins which the body needs in various amounts to function and grow properly. Without the proper intake of vitamins, a person might suffer from various illnesses, weakness and so on.
Let’s take a look at some of the vitamins that are essential for the body and what they do.
More and more people are gradually consuming vitamin tablets to make up for the deficiency of certain food items. From specific vitamin tablets to multivitamin tablets, the manufacturers are shelling out all the kinds to aid the people.
Namely, there are two different kinds of vitamins, fat-soluble and water-soluble. The fat-soluble vitamins which include vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K. These vitamins dissolve easily in fat and can be stored in the body.
The water-soluble vitamins, namely, vitamin B complex and vitamin C, dissolve in water, hence the name.
Let’s take a look at the use of each kind of vitamin in our body.
- Vitamin A whose precursor is beta-carotene is needed for vision, growth of bones and teeth, healthy skin and mucous membranes and to maintain the health of the immune system.
- Vitamin D, often also called the sunshine vitamin as it is produced by the body after exposure to sunshine. It can be obtained from food items like dairy products, fish, egg yolks, etc. Very little vitamin D is needed from the diet if the body absorbs enough vitamin D from sunshine. Vitamin D strengthens the bones and is necessary for the absorption and maintenance of magnesium and calcium in the body.
- Vitamin E acts as a natural antioxidant and protects the body tissues from oxidative damage. It is also essential for the health of red blood cells and the use of vitamin K. Vitamin E helps in the healing and prevention of scarring and it also soothes stressed or broken skin tissue.
- Vitamin K plays a huge role in the process of blood clotting. It aids the clot formation and stops bleeding when necessary.
- Vitamin B complex includes a lot of things. Thiamine(vitamin B1) is part of an enzyme needed for energy metabolism and crucial to nerve function. Riboflavin or vitamin B2 is important for normal vision and health of the skin. Niacin or vitamin B3 is important for the nervous system and digestive system along with skin health. Pyridoxine or vitamin B6 helps in making red blood cells. Folic acid is essential for making DNA and new cells especially RBC’s. Cobalamin or vitamin B12 is important for nerve function.
- Vitamin C is also an important vitamin that acts as an antioxidant and protects the body from tissue damage.
However, it is not possible all the time to maintain a proper intake of all kind of vitamins from a persons’ diet. In such cases, it is advisable to take vitamin tablets of different kinds to fulfil the needs of the body.
There are a lot of pharmaceutical companies in India that produce different kinds of vitamin tablets and zinc tablets. Joinhub pharma is one of the leading vitamin C tablet manufacturers in India. More and more people are gradually starting to consume vitamin tablets and zinc tablets which is encouraging more and more vitamin C tablet manufacturers in India and multivitamin tablet manufacturers.
The demand for vitamin tablets and zinc tablets have gone up tremendously in the last decade as people don’t always have the necessary vitamin and zinc intake through their diets.
Pharmaceutical companies like Joinhub Pharma are manufacturing vitamin tablets these days with minimum or no side effects at all. The demand for vitamin tablets has gone up due to an overall degradation in the quality of the food products we consume. There are numerous vitamin c manufacturing companies in India today as it is one of the most important vitamins which people miss out on their diet.
Indian companies are also known to export vitamins to other countries as well and the rate of exports is going up each year. Joinhub Pharma is also one of the best exporters for vitamins in India.
Various companies are using various facilities and types of equipment of different levels and quality to carry on the manufacturing process. Therefore not all brands can make an impact on the market and sell huge volumes. However, some multivitamin tablet manufacturers and vitamin c tablet manufacturers in India are receiving great response from the people and selling huge volumes which is only going up every day.
Without vitamin tablets and zinc tablets, a lot of people would miss out on the essential nutrients required for the proper functioning of the body as a lot of people may not be able to eat the foods that supply the specific vitamins. Some may have allergies, some may suffer from the unavailability of the items and so on.
Vitamin tablet manufacturers are therefore coming up with new combinations and products regularly to meet the needs of the people, not only in India but overseas as well.