JoinHubPharma as a being top contract manufacturing in pharmaceuticals always concentrates on Quality assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) as these are our strengths and the key differentiators from other pharmaceutical manufacturer in India. Strict adherence to cGMP norms just as our efforts towards ceaseless improvement of our Product, Skills and Processes of our workforce empowers us to improve our offerings to our clients and consumers regularly.
We have an advanced and well-equipped Quality Control (QC) Laboratory, which guarantees that our products are Safe, Pure, and Effective and are released simply after careful analysis as per stringent specifications, techniques and procedures created by international rules.
Our QC department has every singly necessary instrument for Analysis of API, Packaging and Related Materials utilized and Finished Products.
Main responsibilities in quality control in our company include:
Quality control done in the following cases:
- Raw materials and API:
The techniques utilized incorporate IR Spectroscopy, physical tests, assay( HPLC and titration), etc.
- Packaging components:
The different packaging components which are in contact with the medication are tested. The tests incorporate spectroscopy, loss on drying, appearance, etc.
- Finished Products:
The methods include Assay, Content uniformity, Dissolution, HPLC, etc.
It is the entirety of the organized arrangements with the goal of guaranteeing that products will be of the quality required for their expected use.
It is that piece of EUGMP aimed at guaranteeing that products are reliably manufactured to a quality suitable to their intended use.
All those systematic or planned actions necessary to offer adequate trust that a product will fulfill the needs for quality is assured.
We aim at:
- Consumer pleasure and satisfaction.
- We weight on consumer expectations, complete commitment to quality and participative management.
- Facing market competition viably, to make goodwill and to have the support of customers.
- Motivating employees and furthermore giving them better facilities, training and participation in decision-making.
- Facilitating economic progress, industrial growth, and prosperity to the country collective efforts are being made for enhancing the quality of goods and services to give more fulfillment to consumers.
- Quality improvement is additionally helpful for facing market competition and for getting a market reputation.
- There is an absolute commitment to quality on the part of the whole Organization.
- We do continuous process/activity as there is adequate scope for utilizing new strategies and techniques for improvement in the quality guidelines and performance.
We strive so as to accomplish new levels of glorious performance.
Get in touch with us to find out more about our quality medicines!