High-Quality Pharmaceutical Suppository Manufacturing Company
JoinHub Pharma is a leading pharmaceutical company that stands for innovation. We established our company to launch a range of innovative healthcare products which offer new benefits to satisfy real needs unfulfilled by other products. We are the pioneers of several other unique formulations providing better healthcare.
Leaders in Suppository Manufacturing Factory
JoinHub Pharma is one of the few companies in India that are ranked in the list of top suppository manufacturer in India capable of manufacturing a range of suppositories. We have been marketing suppository and pessary products in India and various countries worldwide. We have exported over 50 different types of suppositories to a number of customers in several countries worldwide. Many of these customers purchase suppositories from us regularly every month for many years.
All the suppositories are manufactured at JoinHub Pharma’s WHOGMP approved manufacturing plant in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, which is of the highest international quality standards.
Our focus on deep research and desire to innovate has put us ahead of our competitors. We are proud to develop one of the most extensive product offerings in suppositories across various therapeutic categories: Laxative, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-haemorrhoidal, Anti-emetic, Anti-depressant, etc.
Moreover, our anti-haemorrhoidal suppository formulations are unique in their usage of a two-molecule combination that works synergistically to treat hemorrhoids symptoms. Our anti-haemorrhoidal products have proved to be effective in treating haemorrhoidals or Piles in countries we operate.
Being a reputed Suppositories manufacturer in India, we have successfully combined our strength in suppository manufacturing with our segment leadership in antimalarial treatment to offer Artesunate suppositories.
This unique formulation has effectively contained the rapid spread of malaria within the human body, proving to be a frequent cause of death in malaria-prone regions. This is especially the case in rural areas where access to clinics is limited. A WHO Study has validated the usage of Artesunate suppositories as a pre-referral treatment mechanism to prevent death in malaria cases. Our suppositories are already available in many African countries, and it is our mission to make them available in all malaria-prone regions.
Types of Suppository Packing
- Blister Packing
- This is the commonly used blister pack available widely all over the world. The packing material we use is PVC film laminated with PE or ALU film laminated with PE. Usually, the blister pack contains five suppositories, and such blisters are further packed into a carton that contains two blisters each. Such ten cartons are packed in shrink sleeve, and 30 / 40 shrinks are packed in a master corrugated shipper for 3 gm, 2 gm, and 1 gm, respectively. Hence each master shipper contains 300 cartons of 2×5’s pack or 3000 suppositories of 3 gm / 2 gm and 400 cartons of 2×5’s or 4000 each of 1 gm suppositories.
- However, being a reliable suppository exporter and manufacturer, we can supply different packing configurations as per the client’s specific requirements. Blister pack is made using a fully automated FFS (form, fill, and seal) machine, offers speed of production, and is ideally suited for large orders. The blisters are perforated so that each individual suppository can be removed easily.
- Strip Packing
- Pouch-type strip packing contains five suppositories; these strips are four-ply materials [poly + aluminum + poly + paper (inner layer-poly and extreme outer layer-paper)]. Such strips are further packed into a carton that contains two strips each. Such 200 cartons are then finally packed into a master corrugated shipper. Hence each master shipper contains 400 strips or 2000 suppositories. Strip packing is ideal in the case of small volume orders.
- Bottle Packing
- Plastic bottles contain ten suppositories of 3 gm (big size), 15 suppositories of 2 gm (medium size), or 20 – 30 suppositories of 1 gm (small size). Aluminum taggers seal these bottles. Such bottles are further packed into an inner e-flute carton which contains 12 bottles each.
- Such 12 e-flute cartons are then finally packed into a master corrugated shipper. Hence each master shipper contains 144 bottles. We can provide bottles with a larger quantity of suppositories, up to 100 suppositories per bottle, as per the client’s specific requirements. Bottle packing is ideal for regular use products and in case of bulk packing requirements.
- Sizes of Suppository
- Big size: average weight of 3.00 grams
- Medium size: average weight of 2.00 grams
- Small size: average weight of 1.00 gram
- The size is determined by the quantity of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) which is available in each suppository.
Our Innovative Healthcare Products
JoinHub Pharma – being a reliable contract manufacturer for Suppositories has a wide range of innovative healthcare products in suppository, external liquid, tablet, and oral liquid dosage forms. We are the pioneers in India of many unique pharmaceutical formulations.
All our products are made with high-quality standards with proven safety and efficacy. Thousands and millions of patients in India and the world regularly use our products and enjoy better health.
Get in touch with our suppository contract manufacturers experts today and learn more about how JoinHub Pharma can meet your needs.