In terms of revenue, the worldwide demand for veterinary healthcare was valued at $33.68 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $49.85 billion in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 5.79% from 2019 to 2025. Veterinary Healthcare demand is assumed to be fundamentally driven by an increase in population and the demand for nutrients in Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific.
A growing number of diseases in animals is additionally driving the need for a healthcare product. Increasing awareness about animal healthcare products, vaccines of various types of veterinary healthcare, and increasingly technologically advanced devices supplement the market growth.
Furthermore, rapidly growing poultry farms, pet adoption, and livestock farming grow the veterinary healthcare market growth. Besides, many veterinary healthcare companies and healthcare centers are promoting the global veterinary healthcare market.
Selecting The Right Veterinary Medicine Is Important
It is very much essential to manufacture veterinary medicines in proper order. When selecting medicines becomes essential, then the choice needs to be based on the following:
- Usage of medication needs to be based on clinical evaluation of the animal under the care of the prescribing veterinary. Diagnosis can be based on past experiences, epidemiological status knowledge, etc.
- Apart from this, indiscriminate usage of the antibiotic combination is to be avoided. While considering appropriate and reasonable veterinary medication, the correct medicine combination does assist in restricting widespread infection.
- While treating animals with life-threatening immunocompetence or infections, bactericidal substances are preferred since the usage of bacteriostatic antibiotics works on the immune system to control the spread of infection.
Therefore, it becomes essential to choose the best manufacturers of veterinary medicines who offer a massive range of effective products and provide the best results.
List of the best Veterinary Medicine Manufacturers in India
The animal healthcare market in India is valued at 42,000 million INR in 2014 and will be about 60,000 million by 2018. This rate is useful to invest in the veterinary pharma sector. According to our search, here are listed Veterinary medicine manufacturers below that have all the qualities to be on the List of Best veterinary medicine manufacturers in India.
In this blog, we have listed some of the best companies with proper information.
JoinHub Pharma is a global animal health company offering medicine and vaccinations for livestock and pets. JoinHub Pharma was founded in 2014 with highly-skilled employees and WHO-GMP-certified manufacturing facilities.
JoinHub Pharma, an Ahmedabad-based veterinary medicine manufacturer, supplier, and exporter, serves veterinarians, livestock producers, and people who raise and care for companion and farm animals in over 100 countries. They have years of experience in animal health. They are one of the fastest-growing Indian Veterinary medicine exporters engaged in marketing a wide range of veterinary medicines in the world. They aim to develop an extensive portfolio of innovative pharmaceutical products and become the best veterinary products manufacturers in the world.
Species backed by JoinHub Pharma are poultry, cattle (dairy and beef), sheep, swine, fish, dogs, cats, and horses.
Major product categories of JoinHub Pharma are:
- Vaccine (biological preparations that prevent diseases of the gastrointestinal, respiratory, and reproductive tracts or induce a particular immune response),
- Other pharmaceutical products: dermatology and allergy, pain and sedation, reproductive, antiemetic, and oncology products
- Anti-infectives: products that prevent, kill, or decrease the growth of fungi, bacteria, or protozoa
- Parasiticides: products that prevent or remove external and internal parasites such as ticks, fleas, and worms
- Medicated feed additives: products added to an animal feed that provide medicines to livestock and
- Animal health diagnostics: Portable blood and urine analysis methods and point-of-care diagnostic products, including machines and reagents, reference laboratory kits, rapid immunoassay tests, and blood glucose monitors.
JoinHub Pharma’s Animal Diagnostics portfolio consists of more than 50 instruments and tests, including those that veterinarians can use at the point of care and in diagnostics reference laboratories. Point-of-care diagnostic devices and tests play an essential role in animal health, making it possible for veterinarians, pet owners, and livestock farmers to monitor health and identify disease in animals in minutes.
SeQuent was founded in 1985. It is a global animal health company with headquarter located in Maharashtra, India. It offers Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, branded generic formulations, and analytical services. The company has manufacturing facilities in 5 countries, a marketing presence in over 100 nations, and employs 1,000+ people.
The API business is characterized by long-established relationships with the global top 10 animal health companies. Over the past four years, it has funded more than $80 million in its business to strengthen its R&D and manufacturing capabilities and build a strong market presence through its unique portfolio. Sequent Scientific Limited has branded its animal health division as “Alvira.” Alvira has a formulations track in about 80 countries with 500+ formulations in 12 dosage forms.
SeQuent has around seven manufacturing facilities in Spain, Brazil, India, Germany, and Turkey, with global regulatory bodies such as EUGMP and USFDA. The company operates within two business segments; Analytical solutions and ALIVIRA animal health. The company is considered as one of the leading contract research organizations specialized in analytical and bioanalytical services to support the API, personal care, pharmaceutical, and nutraceutical companies.
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health
This company is one of the key players in the animal health industry and is considered as a part of family-owned Boehringer Ingelheim. They identify, develop, and produce vaccines, therapeutics, and parasiticides, complemented by diagnostics and monitoring platforms for animals.
The company operates globally to fulfill the growing needs of protein and the increasing need for animal companionship. As per Boehringer Ingelheim, the global population will reach 9.7 billion people by 2050, thus with a notable increase in the middle class and substantial growth in emerging markets such as Asia and Africa. Thus, the demand for animal protein is projected to increase by 70%.
In the FY 2018, 23% (i.e., Euro 3.960 billion) of Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Business Unit’s global revenue comes from their livestock business (ruminant, poultry, swine, and Veterinary Public Health). They are driven by innovative parasiticides, vaccines, therapeutics, and their partnership with livestock producers, livestock veterinarians, government officials, and NGOs. The company also focuses on non-traditional animal health offerings, such as point-of-care diagnostic technologies, live biotherapeutics, and digital solutions.