Contract manufacturing organizations offer various manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Right from drug development to full-scale production, they can help you. These pharma organizations can help manufacture a small number of materials for R&D purposes, then some more for clinical studies, and ultimately for full-scale production.
As per the 2012 Informa report named “The CMO Market Outlook to 2017”, the global spending on contract manufacturing touched the US $31.9 billion in 2011. The CMO industry has encountered double-digit growth in the past two decades, and that trend is projected to last for the next five years.
Benefits of Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing
Some of the benefits of pharmaceutical contract manufacturing are discussed below:
- Bringing a new drug to the market quickly at affordable rates requires considerable investments in the manufacturing process. Due to the demand in the pharmaceutical industry, the use of advanced technologies and skills for manufacturing has become imperative. Even the biggest pharmaceutical companies find it challenging to have such expertise and resources.
- CMOs have already established expertise and WHO-GMP-certified facilities to manufacture at full scale. They have strong connections with the raw material suppliers and have included various efficiency methods to produce at the lowest possible operational expense.
- A pharma company can enter into new markets with the help of a CMO at minimal financial risks. No local investment is required in the capital, time, and executive talent areas. In some cases, the CMO may also take care of marketing and sales for its clients. Entering into new markets via joint ventures and FDI exposes an organization to financial and political risks. Pharmaceutical contract manufacturers can help such organizations in minimizing these kinds of risks.
- The development of a new drug requires a substantial initial investment and comprehensive research. After making a massive investment in R&D, more investment is required for setting up a manufacturing facility. A company can save on extensive labor costs such as training, wages, and fringe benefits through contract manufacturing. On the other hand, a CMO has an already established market reputation and infrastructure to produce the drug at much cheaper rates.
- CMOs have a pre-established drug quality check process in place that has been improved over the past couple of years. They have been manufacturing in compliance with numerous standards used in different countries and have specific systems to control the quality of the end product. CMO helps small companies utilize such quality control procedures to ensure compliance with diverse quality standards worldwide.
JoinHub Pharma – Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturer
JoinHub Pharma is a Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Company established and initiated with an aim to offer the best quality medicines at affordable rates. GMP quality assurance procedures ensure optimal performance of all pharma products. By using the latest equipment, the automated and modern pharmaceutical drug manufacturing process has been set. We offer a wide range of services with timely and reliable assistance to all our customers.
What do pharmaceutical contract manufacturers do?
Pharmaceutical contract manufacturers in India serve many purposes. They can help you relieve the burden of production off drug organizations by offering services such as:
- Drug development
- Manufacturing and commercial production
- Process equipment fabrication/set up
- Documenting FDA regulations and obtaining compliance
- Stability studies/method studies
- Pre-clinical to late-stage clinical trial material
- Scale-up, registration batches
- and more.
We manufacture a wide range of branded and generic medicines in almost any form. Distributors, importers, and agents are always welcome to collaborate with us and market our products in their national markets.
We produce medicines quickly at an affordable rate. Moreover, we can assist your bottom line and help you compete in the market. Get in touch with JoinHub Pharma – a reputable pharma contract manufacturing company today!