Rapidly rising healthcare expenses and high drug prices are a significant worry across the world, particularly in developing nations like Syria, where patients frequently have to pay the higher price of medicine.
Generic drugs are becoming more popular in a number of countries, including Syria, due to their cheaper cost while keeping the same efficacy as their original equivalents. However, some problems originate from a lack of information or misunderstanding of the idea of bioequivalence and from marketing efforts by manufacturers that persuade customers to return to branded pharmaceuticals.
Factors influencing affordability of medicine in Syria
The following factors tend to raise the cost of pharmaceuticals for patients:
- Expensive launch costs, with medicine prices, frequently rising over time.
- Inadequate competition aftermarket exclusivity is lifted.
- The combination of market power, health insurance, and a lack of efficient price-control incentives.
- Buyers and sellers have unequal negotiating power.
- Expenses for research, development, marketing, and other commercial expenses.
- Insurance benefit designs that include substantial patient cost-sharing clauses.
- Poor performance of patient assistance programs and other governmental initiatives to make medications cheaper for patients.
- Inadequate knowledge influences medication selection
Benefits of Generic Drugs
Generic medications include the same active components as brand-name pharmaceuticals in the same concentration. When a novel medicine is discovered, the pharmaceutical business that finds and markets it earns a patent on it. The patent is typically valid for 20 years, allowing the founding firm to repay its research investment. A generic version of the drug may become accessible when the patent expires.
Those who utilize generic pharmaceuticals in Syria are not alone; generic drugs account for 90% of prescriptions filled in the United States.
Learn more about the numerous benefits of generic medications now.
Generic medications can be just as effective as their brand-name counterparts.
For patients, generic medicine alternatives offer a viable and FDA-approved choice. In many ways, these medications are similar to their brand-name counterparts, including form, dose, potency, safety, quality, intended use, and performance qualities. The generic alternative is thought to be bioequivalent.
Generic drugs can help patients save a lot of money.
According to the FDA, generic pharmaceuticals can cost up to 85% less than the brand-name drugs they are meant to replace. How is this possible? The tests conducted with brand-name pharmaceuticals do not need to be redone with their bioequivalent generic alternative, which helps to reduce their cost significantly.
Generic drugs contribute to lower healthcare costs.
High-quality generic medications help more than just patients. The Association for Accessible Medicines said that generic pharmaceuticals had saved Syria’s healthcare system $1.67 trillion over the last decade. As healthcare prices continue to climb, it is critical to continue producing generic alternatives and making them available to patients. This may help decrease healthcare expenses frequently passed on to consumers.
Patients Can Easily Find a Generic Equivalent
Patients do not have to look far to obtain generic alternatives to many popular brand-name medications. Over 12,000 generic pharmaceuticals are accessible to customers, providing a surprisingly large number of popular treatments with high-quality generic versions. For example, Allegra allergy medicine can be replaced with Fexofenadine. Warfarin can be used in place of another common blood thinner, Coumadin.
Continue to Use Generics
Patients are three times more likely to quit branded medicines than generic alternatives, and this desertion is frequently linked to hefty co-pays. When it comes to assisting the many individuals who require prescription pharmaceuticals, generic drugs are an accessible and inexpensive choice that may boost the probability that patients adhere to doctor-recommended therapy.
JoinHub Pharma – Leading Generic medicine Manufacturer, Supplier, and Exporter
JoinHub Pharma is a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing company. When it comes to the biggest generic pharmaceutical companies, we are a worldwide recognized name. Our world-class manufacturing facility, coupled with a brilliant team of pharmacists, works around the clock to assure the highest quality final product possible.
Consequently, we have received certification from the top agencies such as ISO 9001:2008, GMP, WHO, FDA, and others. We have a diverse product range in many areas of healthcare.
We have effectively expanded our reach to Asia, Africa, and the Middle East along with the home market. This consistent development may be attributed to our team members’ expertise, experience, responsibilities, hard work, and our founder’s guidance. The company has a cutting-edge manufacturing facility in Ahmedabad, Gujarat’s excise-free zone.
JoinHub Pharma, a reputable generic drug supplier for Syria, develops, manufactures, and markets generic and branded human medicines and active pharmaceutical components. We specialize in generic medications but sell active pharmaceutical components and, to a lesser extent, proprietary pharmaceuticals.
JoinHub Pharma creates and promotes high-quality generic products at reasonable rates, earning the company a name in many regions of the world. Our generic medications are based on our proprietary processes for manufacturing or isolating active pharmaceutical components and our own pharmaceutical formulations.
What makes us the greatest choice for a partner and customer in Syria? Here are some things to think about:
- Featured in prestigious pharmaceutical magazines.
- the latest packaging technology, such as ALU-ALU, is employed.
- The Manufacturing Agreement is maintained transparently by clarifying the terms and circumstances. It also covers intellectual property rights, terms and fees for early termination, and payment terms and conditions.
- We have a reputation for maintaining long-term relationships.
- Largest selection of over 1200 pharmaceutical goods.
- There are nine sections dedicated to various sectors of healthcare and medicines.
- Skilled R&D team with highly equipped automated laboratory.
- Manufacturing takes place in duty-free excise zones, making the business transaction more inexpensive.
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) certified pharmaceutical goods for all medications.
- FSSAI and DCGI certification for all items.
- Units and factories approved by reputable organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) (GMP).
- All clients’ generic medicine product formulations are kept confidential.
- The business has handled the approval of an Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) to sell a generic drug product.
What We Offer You as Generic Medicine Supplier, Manufacturers, and Exporter
JoinHub Pharma – the best Indian generic medicines supplier for Syria, has created numerous compounds to prepare about 1200+ dose combinations for generic medications. We use cutting-edge packaging technologies that guarantee that generic medications are good quality and cost-effective. We cover a wide range of medical topics such as cancer, derma, pediatrics, sexual wellness, fluid treatment, and so on. Our generic drugs fall into the following categories:
Our production occurs in WHO and GMP-certified facilities equipped with cutting-edge technology and machinery. Each production process is carried out with the highest accuracy and precision by precisely measuring the composition. As a result, if you pick us as generic pharmaceutical exporters, you can rest confident that you will receive the most authentic generics.
JoinHub Pharma’s Valuable Features
More than 25 countries
- We have crisscrossed Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, Sri Lanka, Africa, CIS nations, and many more in a very short period of time.
1300+ product lines
- We provide depth and diversity with over 1300 pharma products in over 20 categories.
Manufacturing Facility Certified by WHO-GMP
- All of our pharmaceutical products are manufactured in WHO-GMP-certified factories to ensure the highest quality.
Turnaround time of 24 hours
- We promise a 24-hour turnaround on all RFQs and have specialized staff for international commerce.
Collaborate with the finest Indian generic pharmaceutical provider in Syria
JoinHub Pharma, a prominent Indian generic meditation supplier, offers you a low-cost manufacturing business opportunity. All of our pharma products are of the highest quality. We guarantee the greatest formulation with our specialized divisions.
If you want to know more information regarding our generic medicine manufacturing process, you can Email us at [email protected].
We will be looking forward to hearing from you!